An exploration of my life as I know it. Knitting, working, creating, and cat-wrangling.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Technical Difficulties

On Sunday I wrote a post on Live Writer about the last shipment of 7DS, full of pictures and everything. Something is wrong with the internet connection in our area and it's not letting me upload it at all. A technician is coming by on Thurs. to take a look at it. Hopefully they can do something about this, because it's affecting all three of our computers and also Ray's Xbox. Our connection is also really slow at times, one page took almost three minutes to load! Ugh! Ray thinks that maybe they're bandwidth shaping, but he did a download test on someone elses router in our building and they were going slow as well. I may just breakdown and take my computer somewhere with free wireless to upload the post. Sorry to keep you in suspense. ;)

No comments: